- 82% have fully implemented their mobile strategy
- 78% are receiving positive ROI from their investments
- Apps will grow from 9 to 14 for these organizations
- Apps are targeted at:
- 59% HCPs
- 55% patients / insurance members
- 44% technicians
- 97% have security concerns surrounding apps
- 53% use an on-premise deployment solution (rather than using app stores)
From the above it is obvious that the respondents were health providers and insurers rather than pharma companies. These groups have a lot to gain from well-designed productivity apps and seem to be exploiting that opportunity.
Pharma brands still need to be careful to ensure they have a compelling reason for patients and HCPs to engage with an app before following providers down this road.
This story first appeared in the Klick Wire, delivered 7AM every Monday. Sign up to get the Wire today!